It would be quite an understatement to say that quarantine has changed how we live our everyday day lives, and as a result, how we celebrate special occasions like Valentine’s day or date nights. Who would have ever thought a time would come when a cute loungewear set would make the perfect date night/valentines day outfit? As far as I was concerned, it was LBD (little black dress) all the way, right? Today I’ve brought you a cute and romantic Valentine’s day outfit and gift ideas suitable for any romantic occasion.
Well, things have changed, and while we’re still transitioning from this pandemic to some form of normalcy, I think I’ve come up with a version of the LBD that is perfect for quarantine date nights and Valentine’s day as well. I hope you enjoy my quick Valentine’s day out and gift ideas as much as I did putting this post together. Fondue anyone?
What will you need for this valentine’s day outfit you ask? a well-fitting pair of leather leggings. Faux or otherwise, they are an absolute staple and essential in any winter wardrobe. Firstly they are so easy to dress up, and down. Secondly, they are versatile to style for most occasions while being comfortable.
If you don’t own a pair yet, here is one I think you’ll enjoy. I’ll also link some down below for you to shop if you’re looking for some. There is a video on my youtube channel and a blog post right here about styling leather leggings. Feel free to refer to this post for photos and styling inspiration. Meanwhile, if you haven’t subscribed to the blog yet, please do because more leather legging content is coming to you very soon.
Shop Faux Leather Leggings
You’ve got your leather leggings, now here is your game plan.
- Grab a black button-down shirt or any color you have, preferably a long one.
- Get a pair of black heels or sleek black boots.
- Add on a belt to cinch you in at the waist. One with a gold buckle would be nice, but any works. I got mine from target, very affordable.
- If you’re going out, consider a sleek statement coat, and if you’ve got a red one, even better!
- Add on a chic hat, I’ve added a newsboy hat, and I think it took things up a notch, made the whole outfit very Parisian chic. Would you all like me to do a dedicated styling session on newsboy hats? I’d love to if you’re interested, so please leave me a comment and let me know.
- Tie it all together with a red lip, and bam! You’re all set for a romantic night in or out.
How do you like my LBD reconfiguration? Leave me a comment and let me know. 😄
2. Gift Ideas
Now that we’ve got that covered, let’s talk romantic valentine’s day gift ideas for him and her. I don’t believe in waiting for Valentine’s day or any other special occasion for that matter, in showing your loved ones you appreciate them. Whether it’s a special occasion or Tuesday, here are some sweet and romantic gift ideas for you and your special person.
Romantic Gift Ideas For Him
From Left To Right.
- Victrola 3-in-1 record player – this is such a great gift for the music in you life
- Bonnie record player cabinet – your loved one will need somewhere to store their favorite records. This cabinet is both functional and stylish.
- Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb is such a yummy fragrance for men
- J. Crew cotton striped pajamas make a great gift for your guy. Who can say no to quality pajama? No one!
- Emporia Armani sure do make a nice statement watch. I love the steel and deep blue color combination, it’s sophisticated yet versatile.
- Kiehl’s beard grooming oil is the perfect gift for your man, the gift of self and self care.
- Board games make great gifts, especially for guys. You know, that whole competitive streak they swear they don’t have. This checkers, chess and backgammon set is a classic. I’ve also seen this Catan game go around and i thought it would make a great addition.
- I included this Bulova leather strap watch for you incase your guy prefers a less flashy statement. This one is casual, sophisticated and cool.
- My personal favorite, and soon to be yours gift ideas, i’m considering getting this Boska Candlelight Fondue Set for myself and i suggest you do the same. This is one of those, we gifts. You got it for him or her but really, it’s for you. I also found this really cute one by Precious Moments.
- To top it all off is this beard comb by Cremo. It’s made of sandalwood to prevent snags and statics while from damaging your mans beard. It’s dual sided and helps to detangle and to evenly distribute grooming products like beard oil. I’ve linked a great beard oil above and again here.
Romantic Gifts For Her
Click Images Below To Shop Romanic Gifts For Her
There you have it loves, a compilation of valentine’s day outfits and gift ideas you can refer to any time you like. I hope you’ve all had a great start to the year and a fun and love-filled Valentine’s day. There’s so much much more great content coming your way so stick around, subscribe to the blog and newsletter, and I will chat with you again soon.
Sending you love and laughs,